JSKSâ a non-profitable, non-governmental, humanitarian development organization established in 1983. Initially founded by Mr. Khademul Hoque, and later adopted by Mr. Mustafa Kamal, JSKS continues to play a strong role in the socio-economic development of the disadvantaged people in Bangladesh. As a part of its strong commitment to transparency, this website has been furnished with in-depth information about our activities and their remarkable outcomes.Â We warmly welcome you to look around, and learn more about our work.Welcome to
JSKS Organized “Community Dialogue to Prevent Violent Extremism at the selected Union Parishad where District and Upazila Administrations-GoB, Representative of Civil Society, Elites, Community Leader, Religious Leaders, Teachers, Youth, Women Leader etc. were present. The Dialogue Objectives are:
- To roll out the PVE issue to the citizen of the respective union and disseminate the UPâs plan to prevent PVE.
- To generate response from communities in general, and individuals in particular, which is expected to result in commitment from participants to address Violent Extremism in a participatory manner.
- To establish a functional relationship of LGEB/Citizen with Government Service Providers in a common bid to prevent violent extremism.
JSKS organized workshop with Local Government with a view to:
- To review/re-visit the roles and responsibilities of UP in general, and Members of the selected Standing Committee of Union Parishad in particular, and identify gap between actual needs and existing practices and their roles & responsibilities;
- To capture the knowledge of the participants about different type of Violence and extremism.
- To determine the possibilities of outbreak of violent extremism with their possible sources.
- To measure the level of in-house capacity of UP to handle such phenomenon, along with their level of preparation in terms of resources, manpower and instrument in the event there is an outbreak of violent extremism.
- To discuss and help them come up with suggestions as to how individually, and collectively, they can play efficacious role in addressing these issues in order that such phenomenon can be trimmed off in the bud.
With the leadership of Chirirbandar Upazila Administration on January 29, 2017 the assistive device distribution ceremony for special need child was held at Chirirbandar Upazila Campus where honorable UNO of Chirirbandar Upazila, Upazila Chairman, Upazila Education officer with other officers, Executive Director of JSKS, PC-QPEP of Plan International Bangladesh-DPU,Â School teachers, Students and parents were present.
In this event total 9 (physical â 3(boy 2, girl 1 SC 0, SF 0) and hearing/speaking â 6(boy 4, girl 2 SC 1, SF 0) ) special need child got assistive device ( 02 wheel chair, 01 leg belt and 06 hearing aid) that organized by Jhanjira Samaj Kallyan Sangstha (JSKS) with the supported by Plan International Bangladesh.
At the event honorable Executive Director of JSKS said that if we want quality education for all children, we need to support special need child. PC-QPEP of Plan International Bangladesh-DPU said that for inclusion we need to support special need child. Upazila Chairman said that we should care of all children for schooling and their education. So assistive device is needed for the special need child and UNO of Chirirbandar Upazila thanked to JSKS and Plan International Bangladesh for supporting the special need child.